We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03848973 and our registered office is at Burlington Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancashire, OL7 0AX.
1. Personal information
When you use the Website, you may provide us with personal information about you such as your name, address, date of birth, fax and telephone numbers and email address ("personal information"). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You are entitled to ask us to correct or update your personal information at any time by contacting us at the address above.
2. Use made of the information
We (and our representatives and/or contractors) may use information held about you to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- respond to any enquiries or queries you send to us via our Website or otherwise;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- notify you about changes to our Website or services; and
We may pass your personal information to contractors who service you to the extent that this is required for them to efficiently perform their duties.
3. Disclosure of your information
You consent to us (and our representatives) disclosing your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply such other terms as apply to our relationship, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website.
The Website has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do, however, take data security seriously and will use our reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
is from AquAid