About the Role
As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will provide electrical/mechanical support to all areas of the business. Working closely with the Maintenance Supervisor to resolve and fault find all issues on plant machinery, facility electricals, electrical equipment and operational projects to ensure that the business can operate effectively and safely.
•To attend daily Production meetings to represent maintenance on updates or live issues
•To work with in collaboration with members of the management team to achieve KPI’s and determine areas of improvement
•To identify and manage improvement projects within the business that have a positive impact on Quality and Efficiency
•Conduct a close working relationship with contractors, ensuring they comply with site rules and conduct safe methods of work.
•This list covers main duties but is not exhaustive, you may be asked to carry out other duties in any of the manufacturing areas dependent on requirements of the business
• HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering, equivalents or higher.
• NVQ Level 3 and above in Electrical or Mechanical skills
• City & Guilds in Electrical skills
• Knowledge and experience of following safe working practices.
• Time served multi-skilled maintenance electrician
• Experienced in a workshop
• Problem solver and trouble-shooter
Download Job Specification