We are looking for our next Customer Service Manager where you will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of our customers are being met and exceeded through the delivery of excellent customer service and the onsite customer experience. You will work as part of the commercial management team where you will be the internal voice of the customer.
• Build the capability of a team which drives a clear focus on customer satisfaction and support, whilst balancing these values with commercial objectives
• Develop and implement customer service policies and ensure all orders are completed accurately and within specified timescales
• Proactively manage customer complaints and take the lead in resolving concerns and complaints regarding service performance
• Manage all aspects of customer project delivery process. Regularly review outstanding customer queries, ensuring the team are providing accurate and timely information and escalating when necessary
• Set clear performance objectives to deliver against agreed standards. Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to support the achievement of set objectives
• Work collaboratively with the quality management team to conduct root cause analysis with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues putting in-place corrective actions to ensure no repeat
Qualifications / Capabilities
• Customer Service Management experience (ideally working in an electrical product and/or construction related product industry.
• Highly competent in IT systems including Microsoft Office programs.
• High energy and an enthusiastic team player, with a passion to deliver excellent customer service through their team.
• A strong sense of urgency to meet customer demand, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise workload.
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills that motivates and influences the team and peers to feel engaged.