- Location: Ashton-under-Lyne
- Posted: 16 Nov 2021
- Closes: 01 Feb 2022
About the role
The role will take full ownership of the financial reporting for the business, as well being a key partner to the business in improving processes, and providing financial support and guidance, in short and long term decision making.
- Manage the month end process, ensuring timely and accurate reporting. This will include P&L analysis and full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working capital management and cash forecasting.
- Capital investment appraisal and review
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process to support the decision making process.
- Build effective working relationships with cross functional business partners to drive process improvements, and delivering key business metrics and insight to enable informed decision making.
- Ensure the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations covering accounting, tax, and other external reporting.
- Work with internal and external IT partners ensuring the finance system meets the business needs in delivering timely and accurate reporting.
- Develop relationships with external contacts including auditors, and HMRC.
- Review and continually develop and enforce financial policies and procedures.
- Manage a small team and ensure appropriate training and development is undertaken.
Submit your CV
Return to all vacancies