Learning and Development Officer
- Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Posted: 14 Feb 2022
- Closes: 29 Apr 2022
About the role
To drive employee competence through developing, managing, and delivering internal training packages and competence assessment. Achieved by working in collaboration with all to support and drive business improvement whilst ensuring legal and process conformance.
- Consulting with managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Designing and assessing effectiveness of training programmes
- Creating training packages and working with colleagues to develop Standard Operating Procedures
- Delivering training to individuals or groups of employees as well as delivering practical training
- Developing competence assessment methods and performing competence assessments.
- Supervision and development of the training team
- Monitoring progress of training programmes and reporting on relevant KPIs.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training
- Supporting the businesses apprenticeship program
- To working in collaboration with the team members in regards scheduling training in accordance with business need.
- To play an active role in process improvement and the implementation of change.
- Manage the release of relevant updated documents.
- Promote training activities, through the use of notice boards and team briefs
- Provide ad hoc support within the business towards ensuring company objectives are achieved.
Submit your CV
Return to all vacancies