White ra90 LEDs
White ra90 LEDs
• State of the art recessed LED luminaire for healthcare application, specifically in operating theatres
• During surgery, lighting must service a number of different needs;
– The room; room illumination to ensure complete visibility.
– The patient; high quality colour rendering to ensure a clear and detailed view of the patient, e.g. the colouration and appearance of skin, blood and organs etc.
– The screen; green lighting to enhance viewing of vital display screens and to eliminate glare traditionally associated with white light sources
• DTFA Elite LED Theatre has been specially designed to meet these needs, whilst also ensuring energy efficiency and a high IP rating for cleaning and infection control
Note – a glass front face resists all cleaning chemicals and is best for a sterile environment. Other TP(a) materials are selected for best chemical resistance. If advice is needed contact the Whitecroft Technical Desk.
|Prismatic acrylic above 4mm toughened glass||D9AGAGY14K||D9AGAGY14KEM||76|
|Prismatic TP(a) single sheet||D9AGKY14K||D9AGKY14KEM||82|
Note: All DALI variants have 1 driver, requiring 1 DALI address
|Recessing frame for Spring Tee 600 x 1200mm ceiling||RP600X1200|
|COMEPS*||Add suffix /EP||i.e D9AGAGY14K/EP|
|Acrylic above glass||1198||598||124||27.5||28.5|
|Colour Temp||RA (CRI)||Life expectancy||Colour consistency|
|4000K||>90||L80(50,000hrs)||MacAdam 3 SDCM|
|Green||L70(50,000hrs)||MacAdam 3 SDCM|
Recessed modular LED luminaire to a BSI tested and certified construction as IP65 frame on IP54 frame off with twin in line extruded aluminium frames with angled integration and concealed front frame fixings, suspension via robust aluminium cam brackets adjusted from outside the luminaire. White ra90 and green separately switched LEDs specifically for Healthcare environments – as Whitecroft Lighting DTFA ELITE LED THEATRE