You’ll work as part of our Lighting Design team designing projects throughout the UK. You will be exposed to projects ranging from multi-million pound hospitals, through to projects for various sized projects for Healthcare, Commercial Offices, Retail, Education and Industrial locations. Each project requires sophisticated lighting and controls solutions and complex detailed planning. Using the latest software packages to visualise, calculate, and co-ordinate lighting layout plans on vast drawing floorplans.
- To work in collaboration with the sales team to provide support and guidance on project design ensuring meeting required customer deadlines; namely in product recommendations, lighting requirements, detailed design calculations.
- To provide a full range of both internal and external lighting calculations by applying Relux or Dialux.
- To provide lighting control designs based on lighting scheme.
- To deliver lighting and controls layouts for projects through the application of AutoCAD.
- To accurately complete all relevant documents as and when required namely; take-offs, luminaire schedules, technical submittals, datasheets, BREEAM documents.
The successful candidate will have gained previous expeirence working in a lighting design role working on indoor lighting projects using either Relux/ Dialux or Auto CAD. It would be advantageous if you had a LIA qualification however this is not essential as additional training can be provided as part of the role. You will however need to be a good communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team or on your own.
You can find out more information about the role by clicking on the link below to download the job specification for the position.
If you are interested in applying for the role please submit your cv and covering letter via the link below. If you have any difficultly in submitting your application please send these directly through to email@example.com.