- Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Posted: 08 Apr 2022
- Closes: 31 May 2022
About the role
To project Whitecroft Lighting as ‘thought leaders’ in sustainable, user centric solutions for the built environment.
- Responsible for creation, processing and management of all customer facing product technical content: Relux, DIALux, Revit, C2C, TM66, TM65, LCA, EPD
- Being a subject matter expert in the business on sustainable product design and data collation
- Engage and support multiple parts of the business in the delivery of technical data and expertise
- Working closely with clients to provide knowledge and insight and drive building of strong working relationships around both sustainability and lighting
- Being a subject matter expert within the business, providing sustainability information and training to both internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Provide expertise to the development of innovative and disruptive circular, low carbon propositions to the built environment
- Being the face of Whitecroft Lighting by joining and presenting at sustainability and built environment events to enhance our profile and values around light quality, circular economy and low carbon lighting solutions
- To develop understanding and keep Whitecroft Lighting up to date on news and trends
- Provide key stakeholders with update and progress reports
Submit your CV
Return to all vacancies