To ensure that Whitecroft provide an efficient premium service to our clients on complex projects through the effective management of projects throughout the project lifecycle.
• Understand the contractual obligations of the project and ensure full compliance with clients requirements and specifications.
• Manage the documentation in a professional manner which gives clarity to anyone wishing to understand exactly where the project is at any given point in time.
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans to guide customers and internal project stakeholders through the delivery process to ensure delivery in line with customers programme
• Working closely with customer to build delivery schedule aligned to install programme and managing change effectively to minimise impact on customers’ requirements.
• Full responsibility for delivery of project on budget, including running change management process, variation request to clients and final account reporting at project completion.
• Onsite technical support throughout project delivery, including product install workshops, commissioning progress meetings and reactive troubleshooting of issues raised.
• Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to all key stakeholders.
• Limit the companies' liabilities, by ensuring that industry standards, codes of practice and statutory requirements are incorporated into all stages of the project.
• Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key customers and key internal stakeholders.
• Conduct post project reviews to determine learnings and action improvement activities.
• Experience of managing complex technical projects
• Experience of working within UK construction, engineering or manufacturing industry.
• A formal Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMP, APM etc.)
• Full UK Driving Licence