About the Role
To achieve the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of order intake and sales targets, motivating customer commitment, adherence to agreed KPI’s, building valuable relationships with customers and making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product portfolio.
To achieve the agreed target through the support of Architects, Consultants, End Users and Contractors, that Whitecroft Lighting products are specified and installed in Specification lead projects and to maximise the market penetration within the designated client base to achieve a year-on-year growth in market share, whilst striving to maintain and grow current margin expectations.
• Represent the company by developing and managing a portfolio of major/key accounts, by maintaining effective relationships.
• Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
• Effectively present, communicate and negotiate with customers demonstrating good product / technical knowledge.
• Develop positive working relationships with customers, acting as a point of contact and handling customers’ individual needs, e.g. enquiries and orders.
• Resolve disputes / queries and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
• Accurately forecast projects updating relevant systems, ensuring full knowledge and understanding of construction timescales.
• Attend industry networking events and exhibitions.
• Proactively deal with customer project enquiries, working in collaboration with internal teams to provide an effective solution that meets the customers’ needs, resulting in obtaining sales target.
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit your CV and covering letter using the link below.