You’ll work as part of our Controls and Connectivity team in order to help delliver exceptional internal and external customer support for controls and services including connected lighting through the life cycle of a project.
- Coordinate post commissioning services for projects in line with engineers’ skill set and geographical location to meet hand over deadlines and promote in a professional manner best in class service whilst promoting the Whitecroft brand on site.
- Deliver exceptional customer services to all steak holders through a project cycle.
- Enhance customer sales with the solution to promote spares through to the aftersales department when customers approach through life.
- Liaise with the appropriate stakeholders to identify issues on site that impact the hand over including internal ticket creation for warranty claims and hand over to aftersales department.
- Liaise with the internal design team and customer needs to deliver the agreed design principles, whilst considering the overall project.
- Deliver service level agreements to customers where routine PPM is required as a service to help deliver a maintainable project within budget to whitecroft customers
- Coordinate with finance department where Purchase orders and invoicing are disputed.
- Review Daily reports and advise on next steps and action to all steak holder internal and externally whilst in a professional manner.
The successful candidate will have gained previous expeirence working with SAP and CRM systems and have experience using Microsoft office systems such as Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams. You will need to be a good communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team or on your own along with having good organisational skills.
You can find out more information about the role by clicking on the link below to download the job specification for the position.
If you are interested in applying for the role please submit your cv and covering letter via the link below. If you have any difficultly in submitting your application please send these directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org.