You’ll work as part of our Controls and Connectivity team to provide best in class technical customer service both on site and off site in the South East and London area. You will also be responsible for delivering a professional and standardised approach to the commissioning and support service to all Whitecroft’s customers throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Attending site visits with relevant parties from contractors to end users, in order to enable timely and effective commissioning with smooth completion.
- Liaising with customers to advise on installation, connection and basic fault finding on control systems.
- Keeping active records in a digitalise manner on all projects to enable generation of commissioning certificates upon satisfactory completion of the commissioning process.
- Reporting back on all issues relating to product defect/performance issues, and to actively advise on improvements and key responsibilities.
- Providing routine inspections such as Service level agreements both On and Off-site services to ensure that the lighting control system is maintained to a high level of operation and deliver exceptional customer services.
- Offering customer/client technical and training support to deliver and handover a fault free system at project completion.
- Completion of Daily records to allow a successful completion of projects such as daily site visit reports, drawing records, training, and completion certificates.
- Through a professional and standard approach deliver Whitecroft services both on and off site to support growth within the controls and connectivity department.
The successful candidate will have gained previous expeirence working in a lighting or electrical installations position and have experience using Microsoft office systems such as Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams. It would be benefical if you had an electrical based qualification, however this is not essential. You will need to be a good communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team or on your own along with having good organisational skills.
You can find out more information about the role by clicking on the link below to download the job specification for the position.
If you are interested in applying for the role please submit your cv and covering letter via the link below. If you have any difficultly in submitting your application please send these directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org.