The customer experience advocate is responsible for planning and executing various events and activities to engage and delight customers. Their main goal is to ensure a positive customer experience and strengthen the relationship between the company and its customers. Overall, the customer experience advocate plays a vital role in creating memorable experiences for customers, enhancing brand loyalty, and fostering positive relationships between the company and its customers. General Reception duties are also required to be fulfilled.
• To plan, arrange and oversee all aspects of customer visits - Logistics, car parking, hotels, refreshments, lunches, room bookings, agenda, evening entertainment to ensure the customer receives a positive experience.
• During events, the Advocate will ensure smooth operations, manage attendee expectations, and address any customer concerns or inquiries.
• Meet and greet upon arrival of visitors / customers / suppliers and ensure everyone is signed in.
• After events, the Advocate will gather feedback from customers to evaluate the success of the event and identify areas for improvement.
• Work closely with marketing and communications teams to create event promotional materials, manage invitations and registration, and effectively communicate event details to customers.
• To work closely with Whitecroft Social Club and HR to plan and oversee internal events for Whitecroft staff.
• Take incoming calls and emails for all enquiries and direct to relevant area of the business.
• Booking hotel rooms for external sales reps and any visitors.
• Mail - Franking all outgoing mail – liaising with Royal mail re any closures/franking machine updates. Folding outgoing mail – invoices/statements. Distribution of all incoming post and deliveries.
• Ensuring reception is neat and tidy and set up each morning and display screens are on with correct information.
• Arranging all refreshments and lunches for internal meetings – liaising with the onsite Caterers each week to ensure all requests are in the diary.
• To continuously implement improvements to enhance the customers experience with the Whitecroft brand.ranging all refreshments and lunches for internal meetings.
• Experience of events planning & co-ordination.
• Great communication skills and telephone manner.
• IT literate – particularly within Microsoft Office.