To lead and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts towards stated client and company objectives ensuring retention and satisfaction.
Taking accountability for the communication of the business key messages including sustainability and product information coupled with project updates, obtaining support from key influencers within the decision-making cycle.
• Collaborate with Marketing Director, Commercial Director, and Regional Sales Managers to maintain accurate project forecasts, meet client objectives, and hit business and account goals.
• Proactively engage with selected key customers including Builders, M&E contractors, specifiers developers and users.
• Confidently present Whitecroft value propositions through the most effective means i.e., face to face, virtually
• Be and ambassador in promoting the companies’ sustainability and service propositions with all project stakeholders and help create unique defendable specifications.
• Implement thorough pipeline engagement with our strategic partners.
• Proactively engaging with the UK sales force to align their activities with those of our strategic customers to help maximise profitable sales revenue.
• Keep senior management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business.
• Prepares and presents annual financial plans.
• Generate KPI details and performance metrics to ensure the business and S.A’s have vision of the line of trajectory.
• Proactively obtain updated information from strategic customers including market trends and insights to provide information that will help the company develop future product and marketing strategy.
• Attend professional exhibitions, Supply Chain meetings, Supply Chain School etc.
• Champion regional engagement.
• Contributes to Linked in, Workplace, Regional Sales Meetings, training forums and/or task forces.