About the Role
To achieve the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of order intake and sales targets, motivating customer commitment, adherence to agreed KPI’s, building valuable relationships with customers and making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product portfolio.
To achieve the agreed target through the support of Architects, Consultants, End Users and Contractors, that Whitecroft Lighting products are specified and installed in Specification lead projects and to maximise the market penetration within the designated client base to achieve a year-on-year growth in market share, whilst striving to maintain and grow current margin expectations.
• Implement sales and marketing activities to grow the revenue and profitability within key M & E contractors & consultants.
• Manage lighting projects from conception/specification, through to completion so as to ensure maximum benefits to the company with minimum disruption.
• Work within and support frameworks and utilise and follow up supply chain information.
• Proactively plan and manage appointments to existing and potential new clients.
• Proactively respond to any sales/order enquiries.
• Manage and develop relationships with existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
• Work in collaboration with internal teams – Customer Service, Commercial, Marketing and Technical.
• Develop and seek new business opportunities.
• Demonstrate sample products and launch new products and present the associated marketing collateral.
• Prepare accurate reports detailing the sales activity, opportunities, and market conditions.
• Regularly maintain accurate records on the dedicated company CRM system
• Maintain product and lighting controls knowledge through attendance at internal product training sessions.