About the Role
As an Apprentice Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) you will be invovled in ensuring the site safety and continuity of the business across the operation through planned maintenance and breakdown response activities.
Experience and knowledge of the following responsibilities will be developed over the apprenticeship programme:
- Perform electrical maintenance on equipment ranging from production machinery and plant equipment to fixed wiring systems with installation work as required.
- Perform daily, monthly and yearly mechanical/electrical PPM tasks on-time to the maintenance plan, to ensure equipment reliability and minimise production downtime.
- Respond to equipment breakdowns with minimal delay, investigate the problem, and determine action or resources needed for recovery.
- Provide out of hours telephone support, with site visits when necessary to investigate and recover equipment breakdowns. (Dependent upon experience required to do callouts – year 4 of apprenticeship)
- Ensuring safe working practice are adhered to at all times, and also ensure the safety of others around you by conducting risk assessments and complying with method statements.
Training to be Provided
Qualifications that will be achieved on the Apprenticeship programme
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the position please complete a copy of the Apprentice Application Form using the link below and send this to HRemail@example.com.
Download Apprentice Application Form