About the Role
As a Content Creator Apprentice you will be planning, developing, creating and evaluating content for the business. The key roles and responsibilities of a content creator would include (but not be limited to):
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders to deliver marketing communication plans to support the achievement of business strategy.
- Creating and delivering internal communication plans, actively promoting Whitecroft’s business culture to both customers and staff, and coordinating employee engagement activities (Workplace, Social Club events, fundraising and annual events).
- Assisting in the delivery of customer engagement activities by organising site visits, industry events, career fairs, training sessions, conferences, and trade shows.
- Being responsible for internal and external social media channels, including content planning, scheduling posts, reporting and identifying new social media opportunities for the business.
- Monitoring and measuring effectiveness of marketing activities and producing insights that are used to achieve improvements in the future.
- Working effectively with external partners, including digital, creative and PR agencies, to deliver successful marketing communication plans.
- Supporting the Category and Product Managers to ensure a successful product launch to both internal and external target audience.
- Supporting the delivery and promotion of key activities, by producing high quality and consistent marketing content for a range of online and offline channels: events, tradeshows, social media, video, email, website etc.
- Supporting the overall brand strategy and positioning, updating physical and digital media to ensure consistent brand messaging, and providing clear brand guidelines.
The role is office based working 36.5 hours per week.
Work Perks and Benefits.
A-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
A passion for social media and digital content!
Training to be Provided
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train up to 80 apprentices a year, whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West (and sometimes further afield!). The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications. The Juice Academy training sessions are a hybrid of face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, and online delivery via Zoom. Apprentices will also receive on the job training in the workplace. The employer is ideally looking for someone based close enough to Manchester to travel for the bi-weekly training, however they can consider candidates in further afield locations.
The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments. Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.
Things to consider