Major Projects Sales Manager: Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Location: National
- Posted: 10 Feb 2021
- Closes: 01 Jul 2021
About the Role
To maximise the conversion of major Healthcare and Pharmaceutical projects to further enhance the company’s sales and margin growth within these sectors. Success in this role will require early engagement with key healthcare specifiers, including consultants, Healthcare Trusts, builders and installation contractors.
- Develop a full understanding of the Public and Private Healthcare and Pharmaceutical market, identifying areas of opportunity within the Health and Pharmaceutical sector.
- Identify and target major Health and Pharmaceutical opportunities and build relationships with key healthcare specifiers growing revenue through new and current accounts.
- Promote the company’s sustainability and service propositions with all project stakeholders and create unique defendable specifications.
- Actively manage the deployment of new accounts and major clients.
- Work in collaboration with relevant departments to ensure the business provides an effective service.
- Create and accurately manage the sales pipeline within the business CRM system.
- Regularly meet and exceed KPI’s.
- Develop business plan and sales forecast that ensures achievement of company sales growth whilst maximising profit margin.
Specific Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical standards Inc. LG2, and BSEN 12464
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Understanding of the Whitecroft H&P sales proposition. (desktop study)
- Confident presenter of the company, product/sustainability proposition and project specific requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of sector specialist products.
- Competent Relux/Dialux user
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both through written and verbal communication, with the ability to facilitate open communication.
- Be personable with the ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build strong lasting relationships with key internal and external B2B stakeholders, creating a sustainable business network
- Plays an integral part of a team with the ability to be self-motivated and happy to work in a light touch environment
- Demonstrates a charismatic and persuasive approach to driving achievement of sales target
- Demonstrates a high level of resilience with the ability to stay focused and calm when under pressure.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen with a passion to succeed and ability to make timely decisions.
- Utilise social media to engage with likeminded customers and promote the Whitecroft Vitality proposition
Submit your CV
Return to all vacancies